Saturday, May 26, 2012

Table Running

I have been playing with a new gadget of mine...
A triangle template.
I figure everyone has one already...
but I didn't and I kept seeing
all these cute little quilts 
being made out of triangles...
well...I got a little envious and
decided to go in search for one.


It didn't take me long to find one at 
JoAnn's Fabrics...and then I was 
home before I knew it working on
this little table runner.


It isn't finished yet, but will be this week...
then it is off to a friend of mine 
that loves these colors...
and it is LONG OVERDUE!

What is your favorite template?
What did you make with it?


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty table runner, Lana! Good job! I haven't done a lot with my triangle ruler, I'm afraid. Maybe this will inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...