Thursday, May 30, 2013

Oklahoma Tornado Relief...Moore Love...


 
 
 
This morning I was reading through my little blog list,
 
and on Cluck Cluck Sew's blog she mentioned
the efforts underway to help out in the
tornado ravaged areas of Moore Oklahoma.
This cause is dear to us as my daughter
and her family are in Stillwater, O.K.
Thankfully they were not affected, but if they had been
I would have been greatly comforted to know my fellow
quilty bloggers were in our corner...
Here's how you can help.
 
 
The Oklahoma City Modern Quilt Guild is taking quilt donations
for those affected by the tornados.
 
Please  visit their website for more info
if you have any quilts you’d like to send!
 
 
Have a great Thursday Everyone!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I got my fabric today for the quilt I am planning on making for OKC.

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...