Sunday, September 1, 2013

No labor on Labor Day...

Weekends in our house are always crammed full of life events.
 
So, this weekend, when everyone was going to be gone hunting
with extended family or off with friends, I WAS thrilled to have them time
to just sit and sew....
 






 
 
Aren't the colors just fun? What a good scrap buster!
If you want to join in on the fun tomorrow...
the pattern for this is at
 
I hope to have a finish by the
end of the day tomorrow...
 
Happy Non-Labor Day!
 

4 comments:

  1. Love these fabrics together. I want to make this pillow now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and nice colors. You did realy work yesterday. :-)
    Thanks for your warming comments as well.
    Wish you a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it to pieces. You are one clever lady and all I have to do is get off my fat keister!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I am planning to sew today as well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...