Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A new finish..

I love making quilts for my friends...i tell them they can only have one if they promise to love it , use it and wear it out so I can make them another one! Of course I am being funny...but I want them to use them and make memories with them of their own..
Here's one I made for my friend Carrie for her birthday...

I love Sweetwater fabrics...and this worked out so cheery!


What have you been working on this week?

We are now on the countdown for the youngest daughter's wedding this weekend...Guess I had better go and finish up her quilt!!!


10 comments:

  1. Stopping over to see how yall are and what's up....
    I love this quilt! seriously I have several of these fabrics, wouldn't have thought to mix them all! BEAUTIFUL JOB! Smile!
    I can't believe how big your sweet lil-grand-boy is already...he melts my heart!
    Enjoy your summer and we will pray all goes well for your daughters up-coming wedding!
    Blessings~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just the sweetest Lana! A true friend through and through. Happy wishes for wonderful wedding festivities this weekend. :) :) :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you and love my quilt. Have a great weekend at daughter's wedding. Love and Hugs always Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. LOVE LOVE LOVE this quilt too. It's totally gorgeous malorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you used! The quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure the wedding is going to be beautiful and you can have a happy cry when they recite their vows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She will love it!

    Have a great wedding weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, it is a great quilt, I really like the pattern. I'm sure she will be very pleased. I know I would be.

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...