Sunday, September 13, 2015

UPDATE: Aqua Crossing finish and a "littles" more...






It's been a while...
so I wanted to catch you up on the rest of the story.

I did finish my Aqua Crossing Quilt 
and it didn't take 4 months, 
I promise!
However...
There's been a lot going on 
in the background here and I am so 
excited to tell you all about it...
Sometimes things just come together 
and I just love it when that happens!
Don't you?
So...
Until then...
our family has some happy happy news!!!


These two little cousins, my little GBs...



Found out that both of them are going to big brothers...


And one of them is a GIRL!!!!!

Happy Monday 
and
Blessings to all,

Lana   
(aka) 
GIGI 


3 comments:

  1. Nice. It is always fun to have more grandkids. They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I see some real sweet quilts in the future. Good to hear from you and yes I'm going to get busy using what the Lord blessed me with. And that takes in a lot. Discipline,discipline and more discipline. And by his might this is quite possible. Have a beautiful day.
    Hugs and Blessings
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lana....how exciting! Congratulations to all.

    LOVE your aqua pluses!!!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...